NDT Level II - RTFI (Radiographic Film Interpreter)
|Location:||Cairo - EGYPT|
|Age:||30 - 50 years|
|Experience:||5 - 7 years|
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Review RT reports prior to signature and to ensure that no any correction and NO BODY overwrites on the
2. Evaluating the RT results and signing off RT reports.
3. Interpreting RT Films being an approved RTFI from Saudi Armco addition to Level II certification.
4. Prepare RT reports with films and assessment sheet package for submitting to OID RTFI for Final
5. Providing final assessment reports to NDT Coordinator, QC Supervisor and Data Entry Operator.
6. Providing details to Data Operator in case any repairs.
7. Keeping the reports into a file.
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Complies with the highest level of safety during all stages of work to avoid any type of incidents and or
accidents. Take reasonable care of own health and safety and that of others in the workplace.
2. Complies with all statutory requirements connected with the implementation of project