QC RTR Piping Inspector
|Location:||Cairo - EGYPT|
|Age:||30 - 55 years|
|Experience:||5 - 7 years|
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Perform visual inspections, dimensional inspection.
2. Implements inspection activities related to non-metallic piping systems in accordance with the QC Plan and
Inspection/ Test Procedures.
3. Raises Request for Inspection (RFIs) to the Client Inspectors for Witnessing and/or Hold Points as
4. Ensure that all pertinent QC records related to Non-metallic piping (RTR) works and necessary
documentation are in order.
5. Coordinates with the Client site representative for the schedule of QC Inspection activities of different
phases of the work.
6. Maintains a record of job specification and/or acceptance criteria of the items they cover for inspection
7. Review quality records summaries and their traceability by system, part or area of plant as required for
documentation to be handed over to client.
8. Maintains a record of job specification and/or acceptance criteria of the items they cover for inspection.
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Update as built drawings
2. Perform Punch listing operations