BATCH PLANT INSPECTOR
|Location:||Cairo - EGYPT|
|Age:||25 - 50 years|
|Experience:||2 - 4 years|
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Complete reviews and assessment activities within assigned batch plants (Concrete, Asphalt & Pre-Casts) as
allocated by supervisor in accordance with project plan and associated procedures, specifications and
2. Evaluates batch plant capabilities and safety to meet Customer requirements.
3. Assess batch plant QC laboratory to determine that their equipment, procedures/techniques, sample
recording and result reporting is in compliance with the applicable standards and client specifications.
4. Performs “Hold”, “Witness”, “Surveillance” inspections and tests and monitor various batch plants to ensure
compliance with the contract requirements and project quality specifications.
5. Record reports and endorse reports of inspection and compile scope files to identify inspection status.
6. Ensures that Batch plants QAQC documents and monitoring reports are properly maintained in accordance
with the required project procedures and specifications.
7. Record any non-conformance and batch plant practices, materials and equipments and report to the
Supervisor in details the potential problems for early resolution.
8. Witness batch trial mix design (Concrete & Asphalt) & laboratory testing (Batch Plant & Third Party) and
conducts QC surveillance in compliance with the approved standards.
9. Complete verifications as required on testing laboratory and batch plant’s personnel qualifications and the
correct application of requirements for training and testing.
10. Inspect and monitors materials, equipment and calibration of testing tools & equipment as applicable to
ensure batch plant compliance to applicable codes and Saudi Aramco Standards.
11. Prepare weekly inspection reports and initiate non-conformance reports, work sheets and equipment
deficiency reports as required.
12. Assist in identifying root causes of problems and the resolution and clearance of reported problems.
13. Monitor and perform activities at all stages of the project, assist in the preparation of batch plants progress
reports, ensuring effective implementation of all procedures in accordance with Project Quality Plan.
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Complies with all Company/Project safety procedures.
2. Complies with all statutory requirements connected with the implementation of new project and assist in the
proper closeout of project including transmittal of final documentation to client.
3. Assist in the training of other inspectors and assist in performing Quality Audits on batch plants of the project.
4. Participate in the weekly inspection progress.
5. Monitor requirements for storage and preservation of materials and equipment including monitoring the
effective applications and utilization of tools and equipment.
6. Generate all batch plant reports required by the QA/QC Department, project or location and assist in theoverall improvement of operating systems and the quality systems