QC Telecom Inspector
|Location:||Cairo - EGYPT|
|Age:||30 - 55 years|
|Experience:||5 - 7 years|
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Implementation of Project Quality Plan & Procedure for the inspection and testing of communication
2. Inspection covered includes the proper installation, wiring, termination, insulation test, functional test,
calibration test of all various communication equipment and devices.
3. Witness testing for the splicing of Fiber Optic Cable using test instrument such as (Fujikura Fusion Splicing
machine FSM 50S, FSM 30S OTDR Anritsu MT 90883A Access master.
4. Check inspection conformity with the Quality Control Plan/Inspection and Test Plan, issue the relevant
documentation, check procedures and equipment to be used in tests, controls and inspections, manage
documents certifying tests, controls and inspections.
5. Review quality records summaries and their traceability by system, part or area of plant as required for
documentation to be handed over to client.
6. Maintains a record of job specification and/or acceptance criteria of the items they cover for inspection.
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Update as built drawings
2. Perform Punch listing operations