QC Electrical Inspector
|Location:||Cairo - EGYPT|
|Age:||27 - 40 years|
|Experience:||5 - 7 years|
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Perform visual inspections, dimensional test, check rating and material for connection.
2. Perform tests of continuity, insulation resistance and relevant loop checks.
3. Check Power Transformers, Switch Boards, Accumulator Battery, Socket Outlets, Lighting System.
4. Check cable laying, cable identification.
5. Verify special processes and the relevant workers qualifications.
6. Ensure the correct implementation of the approved Inspection Test Plan. Witness the tests, controls
and inspections carried out according to Inspection and Test Plan.
7. Check inspection conformity with the Quality Control Plan/Inspection and Test Plan, issue the
relevant documentation, check procedures and equipment to be used in tests, controls and
inspections, manage documents certifying tests, controls and inspections.
8. Review quality records summaries and their traceability by system, part or area of plant as required
for mechanical completion and for documentation to be handed over to client.
9. Maintains a record of job specification and/or acceptance criteria of the items they cover for
10. Check and ensure that the measuring test instruments being used during test and inspection
operations are properly calibrated with valid certificates and stickers.
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Update as built drawings
2. Perform Punch listing operations