QC Inspector Coating/ Painting
|Location:||Cairo - EGYPT|
|Age:||27 - 40 years|
|Experience:||5 - 10 years|
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. To coordinate with construction crew for on-going coating/painting activities, including but not limited
to review of documents, inspection of Sandblasting/Paining equipments, to monitor climatic condition,
measuring temperature, Dew Point, monitoring Sand Blasting operations, mixing and application of
paints, inspection of wrapping tapes etc.
2. To review the relevant documents prior to start of construction e.g. IFC, project specification etc.
3. Must be able to do inspection of from start of Sand Blasting to final inspection.
4. Must have experience in industrial Painting applications.
5. To initiate the RFI’s for Client’s witness of inspection points as per ITPs.
6. To be more proactive to construction crew for advising to correct the activities this could lead to nonconformance.
7. Issue Non-Conformance Report (NCR) to items not found acceptable and submit to QC Supervisor
Welding for appropriate disposition.
8. Be vigilant for upcoming scheduled activities in advance to coordinate with 3rd parties in advance for the
activities require testing e.g. DFT, Holiday Testing of underground components etc.
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Complies with the highest level of safety during all stages of work to avoid any type of incidents and or
accidents. Take reasonable care of own health and safety and that of others in the workplace.
2. Complies with all statutory requirements connected with the implementation of project