QC Welding Inspector
|Location:||Cairo - EGYPT|
|Age:||25 - 35 years|
|Experience:||4 - 6 years|
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Implements inspection activities in accordance with the QC Plan and Inspection / Test Procedures.
2. Maintains a record of job specification and/or acceptance criteria of the items they cover for
3. Arrange all mechanical testing in the Lab including witness of client and certified agency..
4. Maintains approved QC Checklist forms to be used during inspection.
5. Coordinating with NDT Coordinator in order to conduct the applicable NDT by Third Party Inspectors.
6. Distribute approved Job Clearance Cards to the assigned welders at project site based on their
7. Review of welding procedure specification (WPS) and procedure qualification records (PQR) for the
relevant joints and keeping the approved WPSs in his possession for ready reference.
8. Monitor and handles the welders qualification testing and welder qualification records.
9. Develop Close coordination with welding supervisors / welders in order to enhance the productivity
without harming the quality of completed welds by monitoring and ensuring the protective
measures are taken to to minimize the level of potential defects.
10. Issue Non-Conformance Report (NCR) to items not found acceptable and submit to QC Supervisor
Welding for appropriate disposition.
11. Monitor on handing, storage and preservation of weld material.
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Reports to QC Supervisor Welding and responsible for the discharge of his duties and responsibilities
as QC Inspector along his area / discipline assignment.
2. Coordinates with Production Units Work Supervisors for the required QC Inspections during the