|Location:||Cairo - EGYPT|
|Age:||30 - 50 years|
|Experience:||5 - 10 years|
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Complete reviews and inspections activities within assigned civil discipline scope as allocated by supervisor in
accordance with project plan and associated procedures, specifications and standards.
2. Performs “Hold”, “Witness”, “Surveillance” inspections and tests at various construction sites to ensure
compliance with the contract requirements and project quality specifications.
3. Record reports and endorse reports of inspection and compile scope files to identify inspection status.
4. Report on defective work and non conformities and maintenance problems, calculate dimensions and component
specifications and discusses project requirements with superiors.
5. Record any non-conformance and construction practices, materials and equipments and report to the Supervisor
in details the potential problems for early resolution.
6. Witness on site and off site materials and perform installation test in compliance with the approved standards.
7. Complete verifications as required on personnel qualifications and the correct application of requirements for
training and testing.
8. Inspect materials and equipments as applicable to ensure compliance in the proper handling storage and
protection at construction sites.
9. Prepare weekly inspection reports and initiate non-conformance reports, work sheets and equipment deficiency
reports as required.
10. Assist in identifying root causes of problems and the resolution and clearance of reported problems.
11. Monitor project quality systems, review and evaluate quality document submittals, records and quality personnel
for compliance with requirements.
12. Monitor and perform activities at all stages of the project, assist in the preparation of civil progress reports,
ensuring effective implementation of all procedures in accordance with Project Quality Plan.
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Complies with all Company/Project safety procedures.
2. Complies with all statutory requirements connected with the implementation of new project and assist in the
proper closeout of project including transmittal of final documentation to client.
3. Assist in the training of other civil inspectors and assist in performing Quality Audits on civil areas of the project.
4. Participate in the weekly inspection progress.
5. Monitor requirements for storage and preservation of materials and equipment including monitoring the effective
applications and utilization of tools and equipment.
6. Generate all civil reports required by the QA/QC Department, project or location and assist in the overall
improvement of operating systems and the quality systems