QC Supervisor Electrical & Instrumentation
|Location:||Cairo - EGYPT|
|Age:||35 - 50 years|
|Experience:||10 - 15 years|
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. To lead the team of QC Inspectors for monitoring the on-going daily construction activities.
2. Reviewing the construction method statements and making comments per project specifications,
procedures & ITPs.
3. Regular site visits for foreseeing the potential deficiencies based on his physical experience to share
with construction crew and guidance to QC Inspectors.
4. Close Supervision to E & I QC Inspectors with regards to installation, testing & pre-commissioning of
Electrical & Instrumentation scope of works.
5. Monitoring and updating the calibration of all E & I testing Equipment.
6. Organize the preparation of Electrical Energization and Instrument Loop Packages.
7. Imitating internal Log Book Entries/NCR’s to construction crew for effective implementation of project
quality plan, ITP’s, written procedures, project specifications, IFC drawings etc.
8. Coordination with Clients inspectors for getting the feedback for open log book entries and
preparations of corrective actions to close those violations.
9. Emphasizing on the control of documents and records by advising the document controllers, QC
10. Conducting routine internal meetings with QC inspectors for further vigilance to the potential
problems which must be tackled accordingly to avoid non-conformities.
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Complies with the highest level of safety during all stages of work to avoid any type of incidents and or
accidents. Take reasonable care of own health and safety and that of others in the workplace.
2. Complies with all statutory requirements connected with the implementation of project