|Location:||Cairo - EGYPT|
|Age:||30 - 50 years|
|Experience:||5 - 7 years|
To lead and supervise the team of Mechanical QC Inspectors for monitoring the on-going daily
2. Reviewing the construction method statements and making comments per project specifications,
procedures & ITPs.
3. Regular site visits for foreseeing the potential deficiencies based on his physical experience to share
with construction crew and guidance to QC Inspectors.
4. Coordination with QC Supervisor Welding for completion for compiling of Welding and NDT records
in Database in preparation to compile the Hydrotest Packages before the commencement of the
Hydrotesting of completed systems.
5. Initiating internal Log Book Entries/NCR’s to construction crew for effective implementation of
project quality plan, ITP’s, written procedures, project specifications, IFC drawings etc.
6. Coordination with Clients inspectors for getting the feedback for open log book entries and
preparations of corrective actions to close those violations.
7. Emphasizing on the control of documents and records by advising the document controllers, QC
8. Provides assistance to the Project QC Manager in organizing a Quality Control Project Inspection Unit
for Mechanical works activities covering job contractual scope.
9. Maintains a record of job specification and/or acceptance criteria of the items they cover for
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Has the Supervisory capabilities to handle, motivates and train in full development of QC Mechanical
Inspectors under his Team.
2. Coordinates with Production Units Work Supervisors for the required QC Inspections during the